Air/Hydraulic Injection Gun
The Patented DUALCO Air/Hydraulic Injection Gun is a rugged, easy to operate,
light-weight unit providing an extremely fast discharge rate. It comes complete
with an all aluminum frame, a 10,000 psi hydraulic pump, a “K” barrel and a Pelican®
carrying case. This extremely versatile unit works well both on and offshore and is recommended for field, plant, and platform applications. It is designed to pump
standard and special materials including highly viscous lubricants, sealants, packing,
and cleaners. This gun is adaptable for injecting liquids. The Model 12000 is also
used for hydrostatic and applied testing on pipelines and wellheads.
and hose assembly options.
Uses for the DUALCO air / hydraulic injection gun include:
• Injecting materials into valves and pumps when a fast controlled
discharge rate is advantageous.
• Working in extreme temperatures and harsh environments.
• Pipelines conveying chemicals, crude or refined oil, natural gas, lpg,
hydrocarbons & other fuels, pumping & compressor stations,
refineries & chemical plants.
• Steel mills, lumber & paper mills, gas & oil drilling / production fields,
asphalt, rubber, water & sewage treatment plants, heavy equipment,
manufacturing, mining, marine, industrial and municipal utilities.
One “k” size stick, 12 oz.
12 oz. in 30-60 Seconds
|Self Priming Hydraulic Pump||
|Discharge Hose Length||
6 feet (Standard)
Giant Buttonhead Coupler (other outlet sizes available)
80 to 100 psi (Air supply from plant, tank or portable source)
21” x 18” x 9”
• In-line air filters, regulators, dryers, and lubricators are available.
• Handle used as a push rod to return barrel piston and to lock & unlock barrel cap.
• Superior pumping performance with lubricants, sealants, packing &cleaners.
• Easily serviceable and all parts are readily available.
• Easily refilled with sticks or bulk.
• Heavy duty metal construction.
• “Sure Grip” surfaces.
• Corrosion resistant.
Operate with Caution
DUALCO has been producing Professional
lubrication products since 1960. Products
are made and assembled in the USA.
100% repairable and recyclable.