Hydraulic Grease Guns
DUALCO Hydraulic Grease Guns are needed for high pressure
applications. Benefits include operating ease and smooth efficiency.
Usable in any position, these guns are rugged, long lasting, precision
manufactured and are recommended for high temperature and
harsh environment services such as steam, hot oil, hot
compressed gas, and offshore.
Rated to 10,000 PSI
Standard and special lubricants in stick or bulk can be applied
with These Guns. Highly viscous lubricants, sealants, packings, and
cleaners can be pumped with ease. They are adaptable for pumping
liquids and good for measured amounts, preventing excess material
discharge. They are also used for hydrostatic and applied
testing on pipelines and wellheads.
Uses for the DUALCO Hydraulic Grease Guns include:
• Lubricating Pumps and Ball, Gate & Plug Valves.
• Pipelines conveying chemicals, crude or refined oil, natural gas, lpg,
hydrocarbons & other fuels, pumping & compressor stations,
refineries & chemical plants.
• Steel mills, lumber & paper mills, gas & oil drilling / production fields,
asphalt, rubber, water & sewage treatment plants, heavy equipment,
manufacturing, mining, marine, industrial and municipal utilities.
Model 11020 includes the 26” O.A.L. 10876 Hose Assembly with integral
pressure gauge. This hose assembly has a Giant Button Head Coupler outlet.
Model 11000 is the basic gun only, with no attachments. Model 11000GB
includes the basic gun and integral pressure gauge attached to the gun body.
Many other gun and hose assembly options are available.
One “J” size stick, 9-1/2 oz. or 17 cu. in.
1 oz. / 50 Strokes
1/4" NPT • (other outlet sizes available)
Up to 10,000 PSI
|Net Weight Model 11000||
|Net Weight Model 11000GB||
|Net Weight Model 11020||
|Dimensions Basic Gun (excluding hose assembly)||20-1/2” x 6” x 3-3/4”|
• Safety Latch & Tamper proof internal relief valve.
• Detachable handle with 1oz. calibrations (measuring volume).
• Handle used as push rod to return barrel piston and to lock & unlock barrel cap.
• Superior performance with viscous lubricants, sealants, packing & cleaners.
• Easily serviceable and all replacement parts are readily available.
• Double Bypass Valve Stop & Sliding Stop Link.
• Easily refilled with sticks or bulk.
• Heavy duty metal construction.
• Handle retaining Strap
• “Sure Grip” surfaces.
• Corrosion resistant.
• Easily Refilled.
Operate with Caution
DUALCO has been producing Professional
lubrication products since 1960. Products
are made and assembled in the USA.
100% repairable and recyclable.